BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION =)

http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

http://vavykilubu.tumblr.com/

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tiring Day!

Hi people! Great news! I'm not blogging about kpop!!! yay~! hehe So as my title say it today is a really tiring day for me! Want to know why? Read laaaa =.=

Woke up at 8am after texting my penpal till 1am! So sleepy but what to do had to get up early to get ready for tuition! Then then then


Study like mad at tuition from 10.20am till 2.30pm! but today was alright since i went with Adriana! X3 she's trying out the tuition see if okay or not! and and saw Raja finally after 3 days! Damn miss her! She's sick yet go to tuition! Get well soon Chingu~~!!!!

While on the way home form Bukit Jalil Station stop by to McD drive thru! Had some yummy Ice-cream! and Chicken spicy set for lunch! and it was HEAVEN! o(n.n)o
Got home! Ate my lunch and just when i was about to go online my sis ask me to go shopping with her at... Tadaaaaaa!!!!



Yup Time Square! Went there by lrt again! third time today only! at Ts went in like a million shops for her bag and shoes and still didn't find anything she like! So we went to our next stop which is


SO SO SO SO SO many people where there! Can't stand it! (>.<) not gonna elaborate about it! =.= too long to tell..... But but but the great news my sis got what she wanted well actually she got what she wanted and extra XD.. She bought two bag for Rm256.. SO rich my sis is! Jealous!
Cost around RM176 Sis going to use it to work!


RM90 bag for holidays!


Here are some extra for you guys! Hehe isn't My lovely teddy niece MONTETEL lovely????

Owh ya! I also did some window shopping since i got no GREEN$.. found a bag that i like in ROXY but cost RM250++ So damn EXPENSIVE meh! so my hopes and dream about buying that bag died at that time! o(T.T)o if Rm150 okay ma! since daddy owes me a new bag! but but Rm250++ is just pushing it too much! So i'm thinking about saving some cash or maybe just buy the other one that i saw at Momoe a month ago... Which one huh??? =.= aiyaaaaaaaaa think think think... later decide la! X3

So after walking,buying dinner, standing in train for 30 minutes i finally got home! and now i just finished my bath! and i'm wiped out

Seriously need to catch some Zzzz.. Tomorrow also gotta wake up around 7am for tuition again! Noooooo!!!!!!!!! So bye people!!!!!

p/s; Finally i post something other than KPOP!!! yay~!

No comments:

Post a Comment