BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION =)

http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

http://vavykilubu.tumblr.com/

Sunday, March 27, 2011

First time.....

Hi people! Just finish my mouthwatering dinner! it was YUMMY I can't even explain it with words! X3 Why am i exaggerating so much?? well it's because my mommy cook one of my favourite food for the first time!!! and I'm not telling you guys until the end of the post! So Guess while you read what i did today XD

After a freaking tiring day last night I manage to open my eyes 7.15am! I also don't know how i manage it! Felt like going to school! And it's sunday some more! =.= haiyaa! What to do? tuition ma! Want to Score in SPM...but but for the 1st time today i went to tuition myself.. Since Raja was sicked and Adie was tired... It was boring sitting alone! but the classes were fun X3 (lol did i say studying was fun??)

So after tuition went on the lrt to go home like i always do and just after the door closes my sister called me and told me to get on PUTRA and go to Jelatek! I was freaking mad at that time and shouted in the train X3 everyone look at me (embarrassing much) So yeah head back to Masjid Jamek and took PUTRA..Got on the car and went to a private hospital somewhere in KL saw my Uncle... Don't want to elaborate what happen there! Just look at the pictures...

Mommy with Uncle! Mommy looks like a Gangster in Baju Kurung sitting like that

The view from Uncle's Ward room

Daddy non-stop talking and think-she's-cute sis

Mommy, Uncle and Sis

On the way to lunch
Daddy and Sis

So ate lunch at Dome! Got myself the big breakfast! The bacon was delicious! Sorry no photo i wanted to take it but forgot since yummy food was in front of me XD hahaha..After lunch! went home and took a nap for 2 hours! So that's all i did today! So have you guys guessed what did my mom cook for dinner???........I'm revealing it now... Drum roll please.......

dum dum dum dum dum dum......

Tadaaaaaaa!

Fried Butter Nestum Prawn and Maggi

Haha Bet all of you got it wrong right????? X3 yup that is my dinner which i just ate about 40 minutes ago! hehe! as you can see in the picture i took the photo after i ate again! =.= good thing got some more to take photo not like my lunch =) hahahahaha...Imma stop here today! Going for a bike ride with sis soon...toodles~!


Look at those yummy fried nestum prawns!
o(>.<)o

Click photos to see bigger photo X3

p/s; Haha Drool people drool ;P & & I miss Adam couple suddenly... Yongseo couple is going to end soon! :( watch the first part of their last day just now.. So freaking sad......

No comments:

Post a Comment