BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION =)

http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

http://vavykilubu.tumblr.com/

Friday, June 3, 2011

Camwhore :D


Hye peeps! I know i know so long i haven't update right???? Haha sorry i was busy living my life :D
and i just joined tumblr so yeah busy with that XD hahaha sorry bloggy i got addicted to tumblr.... so today i went to Adie's house! we had tons of fun! especially cam-whoring haha! Not going to upload it! it's our memories so sorry people! haha XD just enjoy that one pic only alright???

Owh yeah! i forgot! Happy Holidays People!!! hahah i know it's late but better late than never right?? So i'm going to Medan, Indonesia tomorrow for 5 days! Maybe i'll update about it when i get back.. No promises alright???



Talking about promises! as you know i went to 2AM Showcase! Since I'm lazy to upload the pic and video here.. just go to my facebook and add me up or whatever... The picture for the showcase and fan sign are public so yeah everyone can see it.. but i hope you guys add me up! just click the button on top of my blog :D CLICK IT PEOPLE!!!!!!

and for the videos go to my youtube channel again START CLICKING PEOPLE :D so before that i want to apologize for the seriously long time i took to update... and i want to apologize for teh shitty quality.. people were pushing when i took the pictures.. and the paparazzi couldn't sit down when the showcase.. and i was at the 3rd row... haish... =.= anyway hope you guys enjoy!!!!
2AM Jjang!!!!










OMO 2AM are so handsome! and so so TALL KWONNIE is TALLER than me by a lil! and I considered myself tall too :)

p/s; New groups i love X-5!!! Boyfriend!!!! Jang Woo Hyuk!!! currently crazy about them! Don't know who they are?? than search people! Owh ya! follow me on tumblr please! i'm more updated there! k bye! my url is at the top under the button-thingy for youtube,twitter and facebook :D

No comments:

Post a Comment