BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION =)

http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

http://vavykilubu.tumblr.com/

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Bonjour Everyone! SO here i am keeping my promise! but i'll have to cut it short since i need to study!!! tomorrow exam ma! haha so i bought gift for my mom.. well all of my siblings chip in of course but i was the one responsible to buy it.. so look what i bought for her bet you'll never guess it correct XD




Tadaaaa! bet you guess flower but never thought of the laundry basket hahahaaha.. well i thought of buying the basket because when i went to Johor a few weeks ago mom was looking at baskets for laundry so long story short i bought her one! haha :D and she really like it! She used it already.. Now guess where and when i bought it??? tick tock tick tock...

Time's up!!! I bought it at central market after tuition!!! haha so yeah gotta walk with those thing and then get on the lrt train with it too... it was embarassing since like everyone was looking and staring but i don't care it was for the greatest woman in my life.. MY MOMMA :)

plus plus i would like to give a billion thank to ADIE my BFF for helping me carry the flower!!!! Adie thank you so much! even though it was embarassing for you but you still help me! Thank you!! I love you friend!!!!!!! Picture time!!!!


This is adie ain't she pretty???

Owh yeah she's the type that like to make a smile on people face
and i like her for that XD
c'mon admit it you laugh looking at this picture!
Adie!!! Sorryy candid laaa XD
Don't be mad!!!

Adie holding the flowers for me! See she's nice!
Thank you!

I don't know what she's doing
i think she was thinking about her one less lonely boy!
adie am i right?? XD


See See we rode the LRT TRAIN..
Again I don't know why adie was looking at the flower like that

Look at her nails!
awesome colours!!!
I want to colour mine too!!!


Basket in the middle of the lrt
XD

Okay I tell you guys this was only 1/3 of the people in the train when i got on
swear to God it was more pack when i got on
and everyone was staring at me and adie XD


well that's all! Before i go.. remember guys! mother's day is not only today! if you love your mother then it's on everyday so show your mother some love.. I'll try to change my attitude and show my mother some love too XD haha.. alright I'm done! pheww... i think i'm not gonna update for about a week.. so wait alright????

p/s: OMG OMG i can't wait to see my baby KWON

No comments:

Post a Comment