BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION =)

http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/ http://www.facebookloginhut.com/facebook-login/

http://vavykilubu.tumblr.com/

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Outing on a typical Sunday :D

Hi lovelies! Yeah I know on the last post i said that i will update on Sunday but what can i do i was tired plus busy and now it's Tuesday.. So before it's get too late imma post about my awesome and tired sunday.. Again I'm sorry for the late post But hye better late than never right?? XD

So I slept at 1.30am in the morning cause i was too excited XD Who wouldn't be???? You want to know why?? Keep reading people duhhh :D.. Continue.. Woke up at 7.30am so sleepy but what do i care getting to One Utama(OU) is important than my sleep! Woke Brother up by 8am and he dropped me at OU at 9am.. and guess what I saw when i was dropped out at the main entrance at OU's new wing...

A long Fucking Que Haish.. What to do... Wait laaa

Waited for 4 hours from 9am-1pm and finally got what i wanted.. that made my year the best year ever!!! Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! (OMG I'm screaming alone right now! hahahah)

2AM Tix for Showcase and Autograph session Baby!!!!
KYaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

For those who think like WTF it's just 2AM.. F.y.i It's because of 2AM Jo Kwon I got addicted to K-POP and if you read my other post you will know how i admire him so much!!! huhu XD I really can't wait to meet him in person! I'm dying of Happiness!!!! (Readers aren't you like Happy for me too?? Hahahah kidding)

Moving on! but before that Kyaaahhhhhhh I'm fucking meeting 2AM! XD okay now moving on haha :) I went shopping after buying the tix well actually window shopping.. I wanted to buy a bag but none of it screams "BUY ME IDIOT"...(>.<) so yeah just walk around like a lonely maniac in OU but but the other best part is when i was looking at CDs in SPEEDY! A fimiliar picture made me scream! Guess who people! Come on Guess.. OKay let me just tell you! or better! I'll show you..
HYUN BIN!!! :))))) haha bet you guessed wrong!
(You probably guessed JO KWON right??)

Speeding up!Got home rest for freaking 30 minutes and got ready for a Tahlil feast! Lazy to elaborate just look at the pictures alright????



Me cam-whoring while wearing a "Selendang"

My niece ain't she cute??
She was eating some cake crumbs

You see a 20-month old kid can also use Iphone :)

She so tiny and cute! Can't stop taking her pictures

Got home from Tahlil at around 6pm

And just when i finally thought i can rest mom called me to get ready to go out for dinner.. so yeah got ready and finally after 6 year of living in Bandar Kinrara I'm proud to say that i reached IQUINE! haha I know I'm so slow but still i'm proud of it (n.n) and it just took me 6 years to get somewhere that is just like 15km away! Good job to me! kui3.. So went to Jusco Iquine and ate at SUSHI KING! and I tell you my family eats like we were starve for three days!

Look at the food and this is just me.my dad and big bro table!

Now look at my sis,mom and other bro table

My eldest bro! You can see how is he enjoying the food

My Daddy

My think she's cute sis and mommy

Family bonding time :D

See My bro order some food some more! XD

So that is all the pictures i captured.. Got home from Jusco around 10pm.. and online till 11 and go to bed.. and i tell you people i was freaking tired so that's why i didn't post this on sunday! Once again i'm sorry!.. Gonna update my bloggy again soon! Wait alright??? after i finish my dinner.. 1 hour tops! toodles!!!

p/s; I skipped 2 tuition classes on sunday! I'm sorry teacher :)

No comments:

Post a Comment